Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Very Versatile Birthday

Hello, stampers!  Monday I showed the "Happy Birthday" stamp on the basketball card.  Today, I have a card for you that uses the main image from that same stamp set, Very Versatile.  Using a Q-tip, I dabbed color from the ink pad onto the  stamped image to create a fuller flower.




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Very Versatile (retired)
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Whisper White, Always Artichoke, lime (generic), patterned paper (BasicGrey)
Extras:  Elegant Bouquet TIEF, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Q-tips
Inspired by:  me!  (and a sketch I saw . . . now to find it again!!  arghhhh.)

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope this layered sketch is something you can use - any images and papers will work.  Have fun with it!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: