Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hooray for A Round Array!

I received my order from Mr. Brown last night - yay!  Christmas in . . . March!  I knew I wanted to use 'A Round Array' to make thank-you tags/bookmarks for my CLOclub members, so I put the image stickers on the stamps right away and got busy.

BTW, if you want to see a really effective way to apply your image stickers to eliminate air bubbles and help your stamps stick to the clear blocks way better, take a look on my Videos page for the video called "Clear-Mount Stamps - best way to apply image stickers".

Here's what I came up with - simple, but hopefully useful and creatively inspiring.  Love this new stamp set!





I made 3 for the girls in my small group at church, too - I'll put Easter candy with theirs!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  A Round Array
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Extras:  Two Tags Bigz die, Scallop Circle punches in 1-3/4", 1-1/4" and 7/8", Dimensionals
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
A Round Array Clear-mount Stamp Set
This cute stamp set is available on its own or BUNDLED with the 7/8" Scallop Punch for 15% off everything - what a deal!

If you ordered during Sale-a-Bration - or even a really long long time ago - be sure to set aside some time and play with your crafting toys. Even a simple creation is sure to brighten up someone's day - and leave you feeling warm inside, too.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J




No comments: