Monday, March 11, 2013

Champagne Wedding Suite: Invitations and Programs


Hello and Happy Monday!  I've been busy working for 2 brides lately - one getting married in May and one getting married in September.  It is so fun to create their dream stationery and see their happy smiles!  Since weddings have been on my mind a lot, I decided that this week on CLOcards will be Wedding Week and I will share with you some past creations I have made!

A few years ago, I had the privilege of creating wedding  invitations and programs for a dear friend.



Emily went with a clean and classy look in brushed gold and champagne cardstocks, accented with a knotted satin ribbon:



To carry through the design theme, the programs were folded and secured with satin ribbon wrapped around and knotted:


Her stationery suite suited the nature of her classy formal wedding perfectly - and she was super pleased with the results!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  none
Ink:  none
Paper:  Brushed Champagne and Gold (Anchor Paper)
Extras:  1-1/4" Champagne and Gold satin ribbon (Archivers)
Inspired by:  me - and a couple online ideas!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Do you know of a bride who would love to have personalized wedding stationery? Send her to me!  I work with many clients long distance - it is possible!  And remember ... referrals have their rewards!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to come back Wednesday for more of Wedding Week!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: