Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter - it's a Bloomin' Miracle!

I treasure this time of year - the Easter Resurrection miracle means so much to me!  I CASEd this card design from Mary Fish - but I used the "Miracles Happen" sentiment instead to represent the miracle of Easter.


Just a touch of Silver Dazzling Details and these flowers and bitty butterfly are dressed in their Easter finery!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB)
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
Extras:  Bitty Butterfly punch, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Stitched Satin Ribbon in Summer Starfruit
Inspired by:  Mary Fish

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Bitty Butterfly Punch

May you, too, be blessed by the Easter Miracle.  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: