Monday, March 4, 2013

March Madness Stampin'!

Do you catch the March Madness bug every year?  Do you diligently fill out your brackets and hope for the right teams to win?  I love this time of year and March Madness!  My sons always played basketball - and my youngest son's college season actually came to an end already.  So I'm going through 'basketball mom withdrawal syndrome' - until next season!

I created thank-you gift cards for all the coaches. The insert inside held a gift card.  Take a look!




I found the instructions on the DOstamping with Dawn website.  Check it out for great step-by-steps and photos.  I got the design inspiration from Technostamper - love her Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!

While I was at it, I also used my design to create a few birthday cards for the guys in my life:



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Have a Ball (retired), Extreme Elements (retired), 'Thanks' (unknown), Very Versatile ('Happy Birthday, retired)
Ink:  Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Versamark
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, basketball paper (unknown)
Extras:  Spiral punch (retired), spiral clips
Inspired by:  Mary Jo Price-Williams and Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope you are inspired to give a few giftcards to those who mean so much to you - and make some cool cards to hold them!  Thanks for stopping by today.

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: