Monday, March 25, 2013

Sycamore Street ... with a Twist!

Whew!  Did you enjoy Sale-a-Bration?  I know I did - and I can hardly wait for my last SAB order to arrive this week!  Here's a card designed by Dawn Olchefske that I made at a DOstamping class with SAB papers, the Sycamore Street DSP pack - but you could make it with any papers you have on hand. I love the springy colors - we need all the help we can get, right?!


The fun of this card is that it has an unusual 'twist' to it!  You might remember that I made Twist Fold cards for my family Christmas card last December.  I love this card design - unique and super easy!  You can find great directions from both Robin Messenheimer and Dawn Olchefske, so pop on over to their blogs to see how it's done!


The accent is just made with punches, buttons, and Baker's Twine - again, super easy!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  none - can you believe it?!
Ink:  none
Paper:  Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Extras:  Blossom punch, 1-1/4" Scallop punch, Pool Party Button (SAB), Pool Party Baker's Twine
Inspired by:  Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Blossom Punch

Thanks for stopping by  and 'twist-folding' with me today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: