Friday, February 1, 2013

Stampin' Valentine Treat Toppers

It's February 1st!  Are you planning your Valentine's treats yet? Here's a quick and easy treat bag topper I made LOTS of a couple years ago.  I used the Top Note die for the shape, and stapled them to the tops of 4"x 6" clear cellophane bags and filled them with my traditional peppermint bark!




If you fold the Top Note diecut the short way, it fits perfectly on top of a 3"x 5" cello bag!





All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Short & Sweet, Tag Alongs (both retired)
Ink:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper:  River Rock, Ruby Red (retired), Ruby Red DSP (retired)
Extras:  Top Note Bigz die, Bird punch
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Bird Punch - by Stampin' Up!


If you need a quick Valentine kit, you can still order the Sealed With Love kit through February 14th!  It's just $7.95 for 10 envelopes and matching notecards and accents.  Take a look at the Double Pocket Pouches I made with this kit!


Thanks for stopping by today - Happy February!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: