Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Little Valentine Double-Pocket Pouch ~ Sealed with LOVE!

I've been stalking all the ideas online using the 'Sealed With Love' Simply Sent Kit by Stampin' Up!, and really wanted to created something a little different.  I thought of the Double Pocket Pouches I'd made last fall and decided to see if the envelopes in the kit might suit my purpose. And they worked beautifully!  Here's what I came up with, and the instructions follow so you can make your own!



1.  Using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, place a Sealed With Love envelope with a large flap up in the corner.  Score at 0" down the middle and score again at 3/8".  Turn the envelope 180 degrees so that the other large flap is in the corner and score again at 3/8".


2.  With the red design (inside) of your pocket facing up, fold the 2 large flaps inward, overlapping, no adhesive needed.


3.  Fold the pouch in half along the 0" score line so that the small flaps match up.


4.  Fold the top half back along the 3/8" score line.


5.  Flip the pouch over and fold the other half back along the other 3/8" score line.


6.  You should have a small V fold that looks like this:


7.  Holding the small flaps together, use your 1/2" Circle punch to make a hole - use your punch upside down and be sure you move it in far enough from the tip so you don't punch through an edge!


8.  Punch several 7/8" scallop circles and mount the flower punchies (included in the kit) using mini glue dots.  You will need 2 for each pouch - one on each side.


9.  Attach the punches using the Dimensionals included in the kit.


10.  I tied the top flaps with the Real Red Baker's Twine and a little tag stamped using My Little Valentine and punched with the Small Oval punch.


11.  Score the notecards at 2 1/4".


12.  Fold and embellish as desired.


13.  I diecut a few doilies with the Delicate Doilies die and then trimmed them to just less than half. I stamped these, again using My Little Valentine stamp set, and topped the cards off with them.



14.  Stuff with treats and a card, and you're all set!




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  My Little Valentine
Ink:  Whisper White craft ink
Paper:  Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit, Real Red
Extras:  Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit (small round punchies, Baker's Twine in Real Red, Dimensionals), 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, Small Oval punch, 1/16" Circle punch, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die, Hershey's chocolate bars
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Don't you just love these???  
You can still get this Sealed With Love Simply Sent kit through February 14th! 
Just click and order!


Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I came up with!  Have a wonderful weekend.

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: