Thursday, February 7, 2013

New! "Classes To Go" option!


I've had some questions about whether my classes were available to those too far away to attend in person.  I've considered several ways to do this (and juggle the rest of my life besides!) and decided on the option listed below.  Let me know what you think!

Guests: only $10 - no order obligation, just come and have fun for the evening!  And if you sign up for CLOclub that night, you only pay $5!  Members accepted any time, 6-class commitment.

Members: $5 - plus $30 product order. Bring along your catalogs, wish lists, and cameras!

TO GO:  $16.50 - no order obligation, includes 3 complete card kits (all pieces and instructions, no stamped images in accordance with SU! policy) and shipping (US only). 
Your request and a check payable to "Cheryl Owczarek" must be received by the date of the class.  
Mail to: PO Box 811, Watertown, Minnesota  55388.



So why wait??  Sign up by emailing me today!!  clocards@gmail.com


Want more info?  Take a look at the 'Classes' page here on my blog.  You are welcome to attend any time, either in person or 'by mail'!  I hope to hear from you!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: