Monday, February 11, 2013

Hummingbird of LOVE

When I saw Glenda's card, I just knew I had to try to replicate it. I changed up the colors a bit in keeping with Valentine's week.  I love seeing the ruby-throated hummingbirds come to our feeder in the summer!



The square window panel is raised a bit with Dimensionals. And the overall card is 4.25" so it still fits in an A2 envelope.  I really like how the red panes highlight the hummingbird!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Elements of Style
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Gray, white linen (non-SU!)
Extras:  1" Square punch, Corner Rounder punch
Inspired by:  Glenda Mosher

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Elements of Style - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by - have a lovely week!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: