Monday, February 18, 2013

Upsy Daisy . . . Embossed

Last week I mentioned that I really missed the stamp set call "Upsy Daisy".  So I thought that this week I'd share a few cards using that set!  

The focal point on this card was created by stamping the full image on Bermuda Bay, then again on Dusty Durango, and lastly on Crushed Curry using Versamark ink and heat embossing with white embossing powder.  Then the images were each cut into 1" strips and rematched with alternating colors.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Upsy Daisy (retired)
Ink:  Versamark, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Extras:  White embossing powder, heat tool
Inspired by:  Sandy Webb

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


This is super easy to do with any image and with any colors!  Give it a try today - and thanks for stopping by!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: