Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You'll Love These, Cross My Heart!

I've heard it said that doing crossword puzzles is good memory care!  Seeing as how I am not getting any younger, I'd better get started!  I wonder if using this crossword puzzle STAMP SET would count toward improving my mind?!

We used this cute new set, Cross My Heart, at a recent demonstrator shoebox swap I attended.  It really has SO many possibilities - both for gals AND guys!  Here are a couple cards designed by my friends Heidi and Robin:



Robin Anderson




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Cross My Heart
Ink:  Island Indigo, Primrose Petals, Island Indigo/Gumball Green/Summer Starfruit markers
Paper:  Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Extras:  Stripes TIEF, 1" Circle punch, Honeycomb TIEF, Labels Collection framelits, 1/8" Taffeta ribbon in Whisper White, Basic Pearls
Inspired by:  Heidi Vinkemeier, Robin Anderson

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Cross My Heart Clear-Mount Stamp Set


So . . . do your brain a little favor today and stamp some crossword puzzles! They are sure to be an encouragement to many hearts, too!

  
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: