Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chalked Daisies in Valentine Colors

I love this daisy image - I miss this retired stamp set!  For this Valentine card, I stamped the image with VersaMark ink and then used sponge daubers to chalk the image before it dried.  I like the blended, impressionistic look!  And seam binding gives it just the right touch - love how it ties into such soft, drapey bows.



The card base was cut from 12x12" cardstock into 6x6" pieces and folded in half.  The 3x6" cards fit in a common small letter envelope.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Upsy Daisy (retired)
Ink:  Bravo Burgundy, VersaMark
Paper:  Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Extras:  Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Scallop Edge Border punch, Stampin' Pastels (retired)
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: