Saturday, February 23, 2013

SALE-a-bration ~ only 1 more month to celebrate!


SALE - A - BRATION:  Limited Time Only!  
January 22 - March 22, 2013

Wow, yesterday was February 22nd already - that means we're half way through Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration!  I know I've said it before, but this is my FAVORITE time of the Stampin' Up! calendar year.  What better time to stock up on your supplies than now - when you can earn free stuff for every $50 you spend?!

This is one of my favorite sights to see when I get home from work . . . yup, Mr. Brown's footprints!



This time, he brought me a 28-pound box of goodies for my CLOclub members and a few others!




Wow, look at all the goods!  Lots of Sale-A-Bration freebies.  There were some very happy peeps after this was all delivered!




Don't delay - get your order in TODAY! You know how fast a month can fly by, and that's all you have left of Sale-A-Bration 2013 - ONE MONTH!  All the SAB fun concludes on March 22nd.  Check out my Online Store and be sure to contact me if you have ANY questions!


Thanks for stopping by today!
  
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: