Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine Treats for My Peeps!

I've been busy making Valentine treats for some of the special peeps in my life - and of course I was finishing them up late Wednesday night!  It has been my annual tradition for years to make peppermint bark with my Christmas candy canes and give to it friends and family on Valentine's Day.  This year was no exception!  I made 40 candy wrapper treats.  Enjoy the pics!








All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Tag Alongs, Yummy (both retired)
Ink:  Real Red ink pad and marker
Paper:  Pretty in Pink DSP Stack, white, pink, lavendar, red (generic)
Extras:  Full Heart punch, Decorative Label punch, Word Window punch, Candy Wrapper Bigz die
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.



The Candy Wrapper Bigz die is a must-have!!
Candy Wrapper Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday - thanks for stopping by!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J



No comments: