Wednesday, November 14, 2012

'Tis the Season . . . to be Grateful!

Thank you.  Two simple words that go so far and mean so much.  I had a work superviser in the past who said 'thank you' . . . a LOT!  In fact, he said it so much it seemed kind of weird, like out of place.  But I learned from him that you can never say 'thank you' too much!  This is a card I made a couple years ago, but I still love the simple design and the superior message . . .


We all need to hear that we are appreciated. I hope you dig out that surplus of thank you cards - or make a new one! - today, and tell someone how thankful and grateful you are!  You will be blessed, and so will they!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Small Script (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry (retired), Indian Summer (BasicGrey)
Extras: Polka-Dot ribbon in Crushed Curry (retired)
Inspired by: me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Many THANKS for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: