Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Comfort Cafe Cravings

These crisp days of autumn just make me want to curl up on the couch at my favorite coffee cafe and read a good book!  Maybe that's why my MOST favorite Designer Series Paper in the Stampin' Up! catalog is "Comfort Cafe" - a collection of warm, cozy earthy prints that just seem to comfort me the way my caramel cappuccino does!

 
How's this for a cozy combination?  And I LOVE that it uses up some of my growing collection of paper strips and scraps!  The homey texture given by the wooden button is the perfect touch.

 
Here's the same design using other papers from the Comfort Cafe DSP collection:

 
 
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze ink pads, Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker
Paper: Comfort Cafe DSP, Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla cardstock
Extras: Naturals designer buttons, Linen thread, paper piercer and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack
Inspired by: Angella Crocket

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Now . . . go get yourself a cuppa java and some gorgeous PAPER - and craft some comfort today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: