Friday, November 23, 2012

BLACK Friday!!!

I know, I should be posting a turkey idea!!!  But since it is Black Friday today and that makes me think of Halloween besides great shopping deals, I wanted to share with you the little treats I made for my kids on Halloween!

 
I just 'happened' to come across this 1/2 price punch at Target - and knew that face was too darling to ignore!  Well, then I had to use it to justify my purchase, right?! You know how that is.  :)  So I went home and made some Halloween treat favors for all my kids - my own children, my small group at church, and my student workers at my job.  Too fun!

 
Using the Two Tags die from Stampin' Up!, I cut 2 orange tags and punched one of them.  I folded each tag on the score line, overlapped the flaps and fastened them together.  I put green ribbon through the tag holes like a pumpkin stem, and stacked and taped candy bars inside.  As you can imagine, these were well-received!

 
And take a look at my new Personalized Stamp - makes copyrighting my work a cinch!  And the lucky recipients know where to find me to get more!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Personalize Contact/Copyright Stamp
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Bright Orange (generic)
Extras: Satin Picot Ribbon (Walmart), Pumpkin Face punch (EK Success)
Inspired by: me and my love of chocolate treats!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

 
If you're in the mood to shop, check out the Online Extravaganza for some awesome deals.
I hope you enjoyed your turkey and pumpkin pie! Now for a little football . . . !

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.   J

No comments: