Monday, November 19, 2012

Online Shopping Extravaganza - get your SU! DEALS here!


Welcome to the 2012 Online Extravaganza - and wow! What a sale! You can shop online anytime beginning Monday! And you don't HAVE to shop online if you prefer to call or email me with your order!  If a bunch of us order together, we'll save on shipping costs.
 
Click HERE to see ALL Online Extravaganza sale items!  Be sure to notice the DOORBUSTERS for 11/19 and 11/28 only.

NOTE: Even though it's called 'Online'...you can call (952-955-3806) or email (clocards@gmail.com) your orders to me. I will place group orders on Nov. 19 and Nov. 28 only to take advantage of the Doorbusters...be sure to contact me by 1pm (CST) in order to ensure your order gets placed in time. I will need check, cash, or your credit card number in hand to place your order.
 
Go for it and shop this year's Extravaganza!
  
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J
 

No comments: