Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Stampin' Up! CYBER MONDAY!

Woo hoo! Today is Cyber Monday, and I really seem to get into that more than Black Friday.  So I'll just chat for a minute here - then back to SHOPPING!!!!

I CASEd this card from Kay Kalthoff - and I sell a LOT of them!  Every girl needs a cute shopping purse, right?!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Neutrals Collection DSP Stack, Red Glimmer Paper, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Extras: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Cupcake Builder punch - on SALE right now for $11.87, 1" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Framed Tulips embossing folder
Inspired by: Kay Kalthoff  (I could not find her specific post ANYwhere!)

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Cupcake Punch - by Stampin' Up!

Have the itch to do some Cyber Monday shopping?  Check out the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza where you'll find the Cupcake Builder Punch and a whole lot more on sale! Shopping in my Online Store is super easy - give it a try today.  
Thanks for stopping by today - Happy Monday!


~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: