Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snowman Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Here's one more THANKS card to send you on your way.  We've already flirted with a couple snowfalls where I live in MN - so this little chubby guy will soon a regular guest around here!



I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink to help the vintage look along a bit!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Tags & More (retired), Thanks (unknown)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Paper: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Eskimo Kisses (BasicGrey)
Extras: Snowflake button (Country Appliques)
Inspired by: me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Feel like shopping?  Check out the Online Extravaganza for some awesome deals.

Here's hoping you have a blessed and restful Thanksgiving counting all the many ways your life has been enriched.  Thanks for stopping by today - I am thankful for YOU!



~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: