Friday, November 16, 2012

It's Coming - the Day of Gratitude!

What a day it will be - that day of gratitude!  Here in the U.S., we celebrate our Thanksgiving Day next Thursday.  But your day of gratitude can be ANY day, any time.

My card today was inspired by a creation I saw on Bada-Bing! Papercrafting - I gave it my own twist and here is the 'thank you' card I came up with!


And yes, thanks to Kay Kalthoff reminding us . . . I am trying to decorate the INSIDE of my cards, too!


Love those uber-cool Designer Ribbon Slides - so easy to use and economical to boot!




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Extras: Designer Ribbon Slides, 3/8" Taffeta ribbon in Crumb Cake, Large Scallop Edgelit, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack
Inspired by: Mindy Backes

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Day of Gratitude - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!


I hope you make TODAY a day of gratitude!  Blessings to you and yours.

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: