Friday, October 19, 2012

Squares are IN(color)!

I'm on a roll with squares this week!  This card uses the 2011-13 IN Colors, a traditional square punch as well as a corner rounder . . .



The little flower motifs were hand-cut and the seam binding ribbon was folded in half and finger pressed.  I CASEd this from Mary Brown because I thought it was such a pretty way to showcase the IN Colors.  And I like making this size cards every so often just to get out of my A2 rut!  This card is the perfect size for your 12x12 paper, because it starts with a 6x6 square!  Hey, another SQUARE!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage (retired), Three Little Words (retired)
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White cardstock
Extras:  1.25" square punch, corner rounder punch, Pool party seam binding, Perfect Polka Dots textured embossing folder, pearls
Inspired byMary Brown

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.   :)

No comments: