Monday, October 8, 2012

KIDS . . . start out as BABIES!

I am constantly amazed how quickly childhood passes and how, just as quickly, I've become 'mom' to an empty nest! I'm happy for them . . . and rather sad for me!  So today I'm gonna reminisce a bit - with BABY cards! Super simple and cute - and just the right touch to send your congrats to someone just beginning the KID journey!




The little parasols were stamped an extra time, colored, cut out and popped up with a tiny piece of a dimensional.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
StampsEasy Events
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Extras:  Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon, Bashful Blue & Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Houndstooth textured embossing folder, Cra-Z-Art colored pencils
Inspired byDawn Olchefske (pretty much a total CASE, except for the colors!)

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Easy Events - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Enjoy your little ones while they are still . . . little!
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.   :)

1 comment:

barb mann said...

Hello Cheryl, I love these adorable baby cards. I plan to case in the spring. Hope I remember - too CUTE!