Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sharing Time: Field Flowers Faux Frame

Today I want to share with you a card that was designed and offered by Dawn Olchefske at her DOstamping Card Class recently.  We sponged the inside area using a narrow frame cut with the Labels Framelits.  I went a little 'deep' with my sponging - but I like how it turned out!


Isn't the the little word label a cute shape?  It's created using the Decorative Label punch twice!  Be sure to click on Dawn's name below to see her original card and watch a quick video!




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Field Flowers
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Old Olive
Paper: Naturals White cardstock
Extras: Labels Collection framelits, Decorative Label punch, stampin' sponges, pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals
Inspired by: Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Field Flowers - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!


I love attending card classes - learning new techniques and improving my skills. You can, too!  My next CLOcards class is on November 27th - so if you're in the area, join us!  Be sure RSVP to reserve your project packets.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your card is beautifully done, Cheryl! That is one of my favorite flower stamps! You should try the colourQ challenges which give you lovey color combinations! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty technique, Cheryl! I love this card! You asked about where I got my Halloween tree. I found it at Michaels I believe. It was cheaper than a can of spray paint!