Monday, October 15, 2012

Patchwork Punchin'

I love punches! They make 'piece-work' so fast and easy . . . kinda like mini-quilting!  This card showcases the Postage Stamp punch.

 
TIP:  I lined up a ruler just to the right of the left card edge so that I could lay the middle vertical row of squares up against it.  When I was happy with the alignment, I added the right vertical row and the left vertical row just by sight. I used just a dab of adhesive to get all the squares where I wanted them, then came back and added more adhesive and pressed all the squares down. 
 
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
 
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Friendly Phrases, Fresh Vintage (retired)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Versamark
Paper:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla cardstock, Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired)
Extras:  Postage Stamp punch, 1/2" circle punch, pearls (optional)
 
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

 
Thanks for stopping by my 'quilt shop' today!
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.   :)
 


No comments: