Friday, October 12, 2012

KIDS . . . get married!

As you know if you follow my blog, my son just got married in August!  And one of my older sons was married a couple years ago.  I love my daughters-in-law - like people tell me, I'm finally getting my GIRLS!

This wedding card is full of little details - just like the celebration itself!





And before you know it, the anniversaries begin!  This Love & Laughter stamp set is super versatile when it comes to engagements, weddings, and anniversaries.




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
StampsLove & Laughter, Something to Celebrate (retired)
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, Blushing Bride (retired), Pear Pizzazz (retired), Peach Parfait (retired), Very Vanilla cardstock
Extras:  Small Heart punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, 1" Square punch, Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon, Pear Pizzazz seam binding (retired), Adorning Accents hearts embossing folder, Elegant Lines embossing folder, pearls, rhinestones.
Inspired byMary Fish

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Love & Laughter - Clear-Mount Stamp


Enjoy the upcoming romantic celebrations on your schedule - and take a few minutes to whip up a one-of-a-kind card for the lucky couple!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.   :)

No comments: