Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine LOVE, Post 2-4

I sell my cards in a couple local shops, and knowing Valentine's Day was fast approaching I made up about 4 dozen Valentine cards.  These 2 were inspired by some supplies I wanted to play with!


I tore the Washi Tape long enough to wrap the ends around to the back side of the cardstock for a smooth finish...




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Tags 4 You
Ink: Pretty in Pink (retired)
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink (retired)
Extras:  Washi Tape (various), pink rhinestones (generic), Label Bracket punch, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  fun supplies!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.




When you build your Big Shot 'sandwich' for the Thinlits dies, use wax paper between the die and the cardstock - your diecut will pop out easily!




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Creative Elements
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Sweet Shop Specialty DSP (retired), Whisper White
Extras:  Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, Expressions Thinlits dies, doily (generic)
Inspired by:  fun supplies!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: