Thursday, February 27, 2014

More Stampin' Friends' Card Creations

I mentioned on Tuesday that I stamp with a group of girlfriends about once a month - we 'shoebox swap' our card ideas and it's always fun to see what each of us comes up with.  Here are a few more of my friends' card swaps!

Love You card by Sue Schmidt . . .



Celebrate card by Shirley Guzzi . . .



Thank You card by Shirley Guzzi . . .



You Make Me Smile card by Susan Chester . . .




Most supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.  Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.  Be sure to contact me if you have any questions at all on these projects!


I hope you enjoyed seeing my friends' creations!  If you, too, would enjoy crafting with a group, you might enjoy the Friday FIVE group or the CLOclub.  See all the details on my Events page.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: