Monday, January 7, 2013

Thinking of YOU, Laurie!

One of my dear fellow-demonstrators, Laurie, is going through breast cancer for the second time. She has been on my mind and heart SO much lately.  This card reminded me of her, since it is a CASE of her own cute creation.


 This is a Joy-Fold card and that's what I'm praying for Laurie . . . patience, hope, and JOY!  Not because of her circumstances, but despite them.


 The card base started at 3" x 9 1/4" and I scored it at 3 1/4" for the left fold.  The smaller card can be cut to any size you wish to fit your image. The final measurements of this card are 3" x 6" and it fits in a standard utility envelope.


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Three Little Words (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry (retired)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (retired), Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (retired), Whisper White
Extras: blender pens, PINK ribbon, Dimensionals
Inspired by: Laurie Zoellmer

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Three little words . . thinking of you . . . and thanks so much, Laurie - for your honesty and transparency in this season of your life.  We are pulling for you and praying for you!!! 

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

1 comment:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Hi Cheryl :) I JUST came across this post now....LOVE your card so much, it's so bright and cheery! Nicely done my friend.