Monday, January 14, 2013

My TOP 10 Faves from Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog

So . . . do you have the new Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog yet???  If not ~ and you want one! ~ be sure to let me know and I'll get one to you.  My copy is getting pretty dog-earred - and I keep finding more to love about these new products!  I decided it was about time I posted my Top 10 picks from this catty!

Fave #10 ~ Soda Pop Tops 
Unique, fun, two sizes, economical, and no sharp edges.
They coordinate with a bunch of stamps and my circle punches - can't wait to use these!

Well, if I was going to get the soda pop tops, I 'needed' a new stamp set to coordinate, right?!
I've already seen so many cute cards online using this set - it has a LOT of possibilities!
I broke it in already at a recent Demo Swap and I'm using it for a CLOclub project this month.

Last month I ushered two gals into the Demonstrator Kingdom and thus promoted to Supervisor!
A big thanks to my upline Dawn Olchefske for the additional reward of the bundle below.
I love coordinating bundles - Framelits are such a value when compared to the cost of 5 punches -
and when bundled with stamps you save 15% besides!

I think paper piercing adds SO much to a project.
These shapes are classic ~ they match many of my punches, framelits, and . . .
. . . well, you'll see further down!

As soon as I saw the coordinating punches, I knew I had to have this set!
The Mini Curly Label punch will be available as a FREE Sale-a-Bration product,
and the small Scallop Circle Punch is Fave #5!
Good for many occasions and many different recipients!

I love anything small and chubby and cute - so of course I loved this punch!
And it coordinates perfectly with the 1 1/4", 1 3/4", and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punches.

My Simply Scored scoring tool is one of the best purchases I've ever made.
Along with the Diagonal Scoring Plate, it's the bomb.
Now to have scored borders . . . oh, the possibilities!  One purchase - MANY results!

Being very 'symmetrical' in my design process, this new embossing folder caught my eye right away!
And the more I see cool ideas online, the more I'm glad this was toward the top of my list.

My name is Cheryl, and I'm a PAPER addict.
Just about the time I thought I'd broken my addiction to all those 6x6 pads out there,
Stampin' Up! comes up with the 4.5" x 6.5" paper pads and I'm a gonner.
This pad has beautiful colors and versatile patterns - all coordinating with the newest In Colors.

And finally, my #1 Fave - the ovals!  I don't know how many times I wished SU! had a basic shape 
in a Framelit Collection - and here it is! Ovals are difficult to cut by hand, punches can only get so big,
and these precision Framelits are the answer.  I can't wait to start using them!
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


So there you have it - my list of favorites from the new Spring Catalog.  What are your favorites so far?  Be sure to leave a comment and tell me!  Remember ~ you can access the catalog online anytime.  You can see the PDF on my website, and you can see individual products in my STORE.

Thanks for taking a peek at the new stuff with me today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: