Friday, January 18, 2013

Critter Week: Moose Herd

One more critter for you today - a moose!  I created this card (designed by Josie McGaw) at a DOstamperSTARS demonstrator shoebox swap meeting.  Isn't is amazing what you can do with punches and a little imagination?!  Here's my guy:


His antlers fold down to fit in the envelope! And I added his pupils and nostrils with a black marker.


Here's a photo to show you the punch pieces I used:



I made a whole herd of these ~ special order from a friend at work for her sister who ADORES moose!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Absolutely Fabulous (retired)
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive DSP (retired)
Extras:  Punches:   1 3/4" Scallop Circle (antlers), 1 3/8" Circle (body), Tab (face), Modern Label (upper legs), Word Window (lower legs), 1 1/4" Circles (hooves), 1/2" Circle (eyeballs, eyelids, tail)
Inspired by:  Josie McGaw

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope this inspires you to see what you can do with the punches you have!

AND be sure to check back this weekend to see what I did with my Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit and My Little Valentine stamp set - get the kit FREE when you buy the stamps, only through January 21!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: