Monday, January 28, 2013

Love is in the Air ~ Wedding Bliss for 2!

As January winds down and Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration gears up, I've been thinking a LOT about Valentine's Day!  To start off the 'Love Parade', I wanted to show you some creations from the Unger/Hess wedding.  I had the privilege of assisting them with their big day last November!

We started with the invitations!  Maggie's MIL had these prefolded pocket invites with inserts and ribbon.



I embossed the pocket and added a couple pearls - 2, for Maggie and Paul.  Even though I fastened down the pocket flaps, I tied the ribbon around the pocket for a pretty effect.  I layered the inserts in her wedding colors and printed and added the text on a matching ivory.  The photo is a magnet!  Maggie's idea - cool, huh?!  I attached it with just a couple pieces of double-stick tape.


Next came the programs!  We again used the pockets and inserts, but this time left them more simple with just 3 pearls - symbolizing a union of three - Maggie, Paul and God.  What a team!


The program details were printed on sheets of vellum, layered over the insert and punched at the top - all attached using the matching ribbon once again.


 Maggie's MIL also had these cute silver frames, which we used as placecards at the reception dinner.  I layered the espresso with pink and ivory for a classy touch at the tables.




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  none
Ink:  none
Paper:  Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, invitation kit (pockets, inserts, ribbon, envelopes - non-SU!)
Extras:  Elegant Lines textured impressions embossing folder, basic pearls, double hole punch (retired), frames (Michael's)
Inspired by:  me and Maggie!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!

I absolutely LOVE working with a bride to create just the right 'feel' for her special day.  The details and creativity really energize me.  And I pay close attention to my craftsmanship and packaging - providing quality products delivered with care.  If you or someone you know has a special occasion coming up ~ wedding, anniversary, new baby, graduation, milestone birthday ~ I would love to assist with the event stationery!  Be sure to contact me - and remember ... referrals have their rewards!

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoying the LOVE!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You are the best "creator" of these Bridal stationary "suites". SOOO cool!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Debbie! I love love LOVE doing it! If you know of anyone who needs wedding stationery, let them know about me. Referrals do have their rewards, too! :)