Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Critter Week: Meek Sheep for Ewe!

Punch art is such a fun way to create all kinds of creatures. This week, I want to share 3 of my favorite punch art critters.  The first one is this sweet sheep, meek and mild and oh so cuddly!  This card was created by fellow-demonstrator Melissa Stone - and I know I'm going to be making a lot more of these!


Here's a close-up of the punch detail - several 1/2" circle punches and a bit of free-hand cutting.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Three Little Words (retired)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras:  Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder, 1/2" Circle punch, Extra Large Tag punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon (retired), White Baker's Twine, White Gel Pen
Inspired by:  Melissa Stone, creator

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope you try your hand at creating your own flock some time soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

1 comment:

Gegi said...

Hello, I ´ve found your very very sweet sheep today, it is so cuuuuteee, thanks

Natalie