Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How About Some More JOY-folding??

I'm so glad our January days have been sunny for the most part lately - that makes the cold MN weather just a little easier on the system!  I hope you enjoyed the joy-fold card I shared on Monday.  Here's another one I made for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner last August.  I liked them so much I made a few for myself - and for our CLOclub class!


You can see in these additional pics how the two cards fold into each other - a JOY fold!




I CASEd my card from Cristena Bagne's blog, and these are her measurements, which I followed to a T:


  • (1) 5-1/2 x 7 folded at 4-1/4" to create the A2 size (this is the card base, Whisper White)
  • (1) 5-1/4 x 4 DSP (Island Indigo circles)
  • (2) 3-1/2 x 3-1/2  (Island Indigo)
  • (2) 3-1/4 x 3-1/4  (Whisper White)
  • (1) 7-1/2 x 3-3/4 folded in half  (smaller joy-folding card base, Whisper White)
  • (1) 5-1/4 x 2-1/2 DSP (floral print)
  • (1) 5 x 2-1/4 Whisper White




The leaves were made from embossed flower punchies, cut into two's and attached to the underside of the Tangerine flowers.  The ribbon bow only ties through the flower center - the two flat ribbons wrap separately around the square white layer.  They just look like they are all one piece!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Paper:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Extras:  Blossom punch, 1" Circle punch, 1/8" hole punch, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, 1/8" Calypso Coral organdy ribbon (retired SAB)
Inspired by:  Cristena Bagne

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Blossom Punch
Thanks SO much for spending a little time with me today and sharing in my JOY!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: