Monday, December 3, 2012

Tags for Christmas

'Tis the season to need little gifts, right?!  This week I will share with you some little tags, bags, and more that I have made just for gift-giving.

These little tags were used to give cookie plates to the various offices at the college where I work.  And the jar topper tag sits atop a jar of my yummy homemade cappaccino mix (thanks to my dear friend Cindy!).  It's my annual traditional gift for my close friends and student workers.  (The recipe is below in the comments.)





All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Star-Studded Season (both retired)
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green (retired)
Paper: Real Red, Glorious Green (retired), white linen
Extras: Two Tags Bigz die1 3/4" Scallop punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Extra Large Tag punch, Large Tag punch (retired), 1/8" hole punch, Dazzling Details, green rhinestones, red raffia
Inspired by: me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope you are enjoying the warmth of the season . . .
Thanks for stopping by today! 

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Would you share your vallilla carmel cappucino.
pnablo@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I'd be glad to share!

Recipe for Homemade Cappuccino Mix:
1/4 cup instant coffee, ground to a fine powder
1/4 sugar
3/8 cup powdered creamer, plain
3/8 cup powdered creamer, any flavor

Mix well and store in airtight container. Makes 10 servings.
For cappuccino: mix 2 tablespoons with 8 ounces of hot water or milk.
Enjoy!