Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tags and Cards - Together!

This time of year, it seems I need a gift tag every time I turn around.  And there are so many cute ideas I've just gotta try!  Tags are great for gift enclosures or attachments - but you can also use them on a card. Take a look at this one . . .

 
I texture embossed a single piece of cardstock and attached the tag to the front of it.  The tag opens to reveal my handwritten  message.


Super quick and cute!  The glitz is created using Iridescent Ice embossing powder.


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Vintage Labels (retired SAB)
Ink: Concord Crush (retired), VersaMark
Paper: Pool Party, Concord Crush (retired and on sale!), Whisper White
Extras: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Sunburst punch (Creative Memories), Two Tags Bigz die, Northern  Flurry and Square Lattice textured embossing folders
Inspired by: me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Like the colors and ribbon? The Pool Party is still a current Stampin' Up! color - but the Concord Crush is retired - and ON SALE in the Clearance Rack in my Online Store. Check it out today!


 
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I've never done much with tags. I think that's going to change in the new year!

Unknown said...

Glad I could inspire you, Bonnie! SO many cute things are made with this die!