Friday, December 14, 2012

Glitzy Reindeer Christmas

Every now and then, I visit a local shop called the "Hope Chest" which supports breast cancer research.  What a surprise to find a scrapbooking supply pack for sale!  Included in the pack were metallic papers, and here's how I used them:

 
Everything shines on this card - the papers, the embossing, and even the ribbon!  To emboss in brown, I first inked up the stamps with VersaMark, then Chocolate Chip - and stamped then embossed with clear embossing powder.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Reindeer Greetings (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, VersaMark
Paper: Metallic brown, champagne, and patterned cardstock
Extras: Ivory organdy ribbon (retired), clear embossing powder, Extra Large Oval Punch
Inspired by: me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh, I love all this shimmer and shine!