Monday, December 10, 2012

Snowman Stampin'

My mother-in-law collects snowmen, so they always catch my eye with her in mind.  This card features one of my favorite snowman stamps ever - I think you'll agree he's a dapper little guy!


I created this card a couple years ago at a shoebox swap, and unfortunately I don't know who brought this cute creation to our swap - but I really like it!  Simple and classy.  Perfect for your Christmas card project, wouldn't you say?!




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: Sweet and Simple Salutations (retired), So Many Scallops (retired), various snowflake stamps
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Garden Green
Paper: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Kraft, DSP (unknown)
Extras: Real Red brad, Garden Green Grosgrain ribbon (retired), 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch
Inspired by: Tammy Vraspir's shoebox swap

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

 
I hope this inspires you to put together a few simple Christmas cards - and if you need treat holders to go with your cards, look no further than the Holiday Treat Bundles available now in my Online Store!
 

 Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is a delightful snowman! I love the little snowflake in the circle! It reminds me of Nordic sweaters! Great colors!