Monday, December 31, 2012

One LAST Christmas Card???

So ... it's still December ... can I get away with showing you one more Christmas card?? I hope so! I had so much fun making this one.  I was inspired a whole year ago by Dawn Olchefske when she made THIS card.  So I had to try it!  We made this card at the November CLOclub meeting.  Take a look ...



Here's a closeup of the details like the Seam Binding ribbon and the Dazzling Details, both in Cherry Cobbler:



And I'm making an effort to decorate the inside of my cards, too:




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps: French Foliage, Christmas Blessings
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Extras: Seam Binding ribbon and Dazzling Details, both in Cherry Cobbler
Inspired by: Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
French Foliage - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!


As we bid a fond farewell to 2012, let me THANK YOU once again for your comments and encouragement this past year.  It has been a fun journey with YOU!
Thanks for stopping by - see you in 2013!  

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: