Monday, October 7, 2013

CLOclub share: A Word for You

Today I have one more CLOclub project from May to show you.  I just love how this simple design shows off some of those pretty Designer Series Papers I seem to collect faster than I use them up!



Punch squares of paper, corner round a couple corners, and use an embossing folder on the open edge of the card - instant WOW!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  A Word for You (retired)
Ink:  Basic Gray
Paper:  Regal Rose (retired), Basic Gray, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP (retired)
Extras:  Vine Street TIEF (retired SAB), square punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder punch
Inspired by:  Julie Edmonds

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Be sure to check out the Clearance section in my Online Store for really good deals on retired color products!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J




No comments: