Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello Doily: Wedding-Inspired Card

Hello, stampers!  Last fall I shared with you a wedding invitation I created.  I then prepared this post to show you how I translated the invitation idea into a birthday card - and totally forgot to really post it for you!

Here's another peek at the invitation . . .


. . . and here's the birthday card I created!




I really liked how it turned out - and made several for various occasions, just changing up the sentiment on the front.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Hello Doily, On Your Birthday
Ink:  Versamark, Early Espresso
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso
Extras:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Apothecary Accents Thinlets DiesEssentials Paper Piercing Pack.
Inspired by:  Kylie's wedding invitation ideas!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J





No comments: