Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mosaic March Madness!

Good day, stampers!  It is starting to warm up here in MN - dare I say it out loud?! The snow is receding and we can even see bits of grass - it is exhilarating!  I'm trying not to get too excited, though - I know what March Madness means in Minnesota!!

Speaking of madness, I love the Mosaic Madness stamps!  I pulled out my Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper (DSP) the other day to make some swap cards for the DOstamping STARS demo group I belong to. This paper coordinates with the Mosaic Madness stamp set.  I'll show you my swap card sometime, but for now I thought you might enjoy seeing some other Mosaic Madness cards designed by fellow demonstrators, made at a shoebox swap gathering. Enjoy!

Created by Miriam Bollinger



Created by Peggy Goetzke



Designed by Sonya Tourville



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Express Yourself
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush

Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, 2013-2015 In Colors, Summer Starfruit, Quatrefancy DSP
Extras:  Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window, Mosaic, 1/2" circle, Modern Mosaic TIEF.
Inspired by:  fellow DOstamper STARS demonstrators

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope you are now inspired for a little March Mosaic Madness of your own!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: