Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wedding Season is coming!

Happy March!  It's actually starting to feel a bit warmer in MN - the birds are singing and I'm pretty sure there is still green grass underneath all those feet of snow!  With spring comes engagement season with the promise of summer weddings!  I am currently working with 3 brides, and what fun it is!  Take a look at my Pinterest boards to see their different styles.

Since I do not spoil the bride's privilege of surprise by showing you her creations before the wedding, I have waited a while to show you my December bride's invitation.  Bri was a joy to work with, she knew exactly what she wanted, and was so appreciative of everything I did.










The main, matted piece of the invitation involved inking the rubber stamp with Cherry Cobber ink, coloring over the stems with an Early Espresso marker, stamping, and then adding gold dots, i.e. 'snow', with a gold marker.  The other two inserts were stamped solely with Cherry Cobber ink.


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Thank You Kindly (retired), Winter Berries by Penny Black
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Vellum Cardstock, Whisper White Notecards/Envelopes
Extras:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, gold cording, gold marker
Inspired by:  Brianna's ideas!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

You can find a lot more pics on my Facebook page, CLOcards.  Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: