Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello Doily: Wedding Invitations

I hope you enjoyed seeing Kylie's wedding Save the Date cards!  We used her initial ideas to design the wedding invitation - love how it turned out!



The 'labels' were printed out first on Naturals Ivory - spaced out to leave room for the Apothecary Accents die to cut each one - then I ran each one through the Big Shot using that die to perfectly cut out each label!  I used a hole punch to make a place for the ribbon to be threaded through, and paper pierced the edges of every label.



All the printing was done in Early Espresso - you can adjust the font color in Word by giving it the correct RGB code for the color you want.  Just search online for "Stampin' Up! RGB codes" and you'll see what I mean!  Perfect font and print color to perfectly match the cardstock!!



Voile!  Awesome invitations suitable for a queen . . . Queen Kylie!


Thank you notes for Kylie . . .


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Hello Doily
Ink:  Versamark, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso
Extras:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Apothecary Accents Thinlets Dies, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes.
Inspired by:  Kylie's ideas!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Hello, Doily Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by this week to see Kylie's wedding suite creations!  I hope they inspire you . . . soon, I'll show you how they inspired ME to create a few greeting cards!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love these invites. I am wondering if you could perhaps give us the size of the card you used please? I am going to try and recreate these invites. All tips and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)