Thursday, March 20, 2014

In memory of a stamping friend . . .

In memory of BARB WINKLE, a loving special lady with a passion for stamping. Your words of encouragement, dear, gave me the determination to keep going many times. I will miss you greatly...


My tribute as Barb's 'stamping lady':
What fun Barb was at our stamping club classes! She loved to stamp and she loved to fellowship with other ladies. She was all about relationship first, hobby second. 



Her encouraging words to me kept me going many times. It's ladies like Barb that give real meaning to what I do as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - and Barb wasn't only a customer - she was a true friend. 


I . . . no, we ALL from our Tuesday night class . . . will miss Barb a TON. That empty chair next week . . . that's hers. But she left an impact on my life - I hope she did on yours, too. 


Let's do what she did - love on the people around us and SAY the encouragement they need to hear.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: