Wednesday, March 26, 2014

EXTRA PERKS for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers ONLY!


Have you tried Paper Pumpkin yet?  It's awesome!  I really enjoyed my welcome kit, and am excited to put together the 8 cards in my March kit!  And now there are perks for subscribers only - we can purchase past kits and refill kits! (only while supplies last.) These are easy to get - just order them from me, or call Stampin' Up! at the number listed on the flyer below.  Click on the flyer to see everything up close! And here's a printable FLYER.



Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet?  Well you can become one - and if you do in March, you'll get a FREE set of markers besides - worth $14.95!  Paper Pumpkin works like a book club - only better!  It's a monthly craft night in a box - and you can skip a month when you need to.  See all the details, choose me- Cheryl Owczarek -as your demonstrator, and get the Welcome Kit with a FREE set of markers to boot!  The markers are in the 5 very popular 2012-2014 In Colors shades:  Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, and Raspberry Ripple.



I really love how EVERYTHING I need to make the project is right inside the cute red box!  All I need to add is adhesive.  I used my Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit to make this card by Julie Davison:


And look at all the Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit ideas you can find on Pinterest!


But hurry - this FREE MARKER deal only lasts through March 31st.  And I only need ONE MORE subscriber to meet my March goal - I'd love for that to be YOU!  Be sure to contact me if you have questions about the fun of Paper Pumpkin!  Ready to sign up? Click HERE to begin your Paper Pumpkin adventure!


To order other Stampin' Up! products, just visit my Online Store any time.  And thanks for watching cartoons videos with me today!  If you're in the mood for cartoon video reruns, check out my Videos page!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: