Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine LOVE, Post 4-4

Happy Valentine's Day
stampin' friends!  Here are a couple more Valentine cards to inspire you!

This card was the result of waaaaay too much Pinterest surfing!  Well, maybe never too much . . . ha!  Banners are all the rage, and I love love love my new Banners Framelits dies - they make banner tails perfect and quick to make!



I flared the banner tails a bit  by pressing and curling them between my thumb and forefinger . . .



The embossed strip is separate from the card - I embossed it, wrapped the ribbon around the bottom edge, and attached it over the tops of the banners and flush with the top edge of the card fold.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Well Scripted
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  retired Real Red & Pretty in Pink DSP, Very Vanilla
Extras:  Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folder, Real Red grosgrain ribbon (retired), pink rhinestone
Inspired by:  creations on Pinterest



Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


This card was inspired by another card designed by my stampin' friend, Shirley Guzzi.  So simple - I love that! - and yet elegant and pretty.



I don't often use Rose Red, but I had some Rose Red Seam Binding that I wanted to use up, so I pulled out the card stock and ink, too.



The tulip images uses the two-step stamping technique:  the more solid image is stamped lighter, and the detail image is stamped darker.  I stamped both images using Rose Red ink.  I 'stamped off' the solid image on scratch paper before stamping it again on the white cardstock - this creates a lighter image.  Then I stamped the detail image full strength right over the solid image to create darker detail.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Watercolor Minis, Painted Posies (both retired)
Ink:  Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Rose Red, Whisper White
Extras:  Rose Red Seam Binding ribbon (retired color), BasicGrey embossing folder, Dimensionals
Inspired by: Shirley Guzzi

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


 I hope your day is sweet and full of LOVE!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: