Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine LOVE, Post 1-4

Wow, Valentine's Day is coming up right quick!  Have you made any Valentine cards yet?  Here are a couple quick ideas to get you started. I'll post more in the coming days.

I totally CASEd this card by Catherine Pooler - so simple, but so striking!  And it was a good way to use up some of my retired Designer Series Paper!


I raised the DSP and the heart cutout with Dimensionals:


Here is the dimension from another angle:


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Word Play (retired)
Ink:  Basic Gray
Paper:  More Amore DSP (retired), Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Extras:  1-3/8" circle punch, Hearts A-Flutter Framelits dies, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  Catherine Pooler

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I wanted to design a card for ladies to give to their men, and I wanted to use my new Banners framelits dies.  I came up with this card, using the anchor as a symbol of what my own husband is in my life!


I curled the banner tips with my finger and thumb, and punched holes in the accent label to thread the taffeta ribbon through.  The label sponge-inked along the edges and is mounted using Dimensionals.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  The Open Sea, Something to Celebrate (retired)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
Paper:  Nautical Expedition DSP, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Extras:  Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon, Apothecary Accents Framelits dies, Houndstooth TIEF, sponge daubers, 1/8" hole punch, Dimensionals.
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: