Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine LOVE, Post 3-4

I fell in love with the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack papers the minute I saw them! What fresh, bright colors in such a yummy color combo!  So I knew I needed a card idea that used as many of them as possible. Thanks, Kylie Bertucci!


The tag is stamped with an image from Perfect Pennants and cut out with the Chalk Talk framelits, then mounted with Dimensionals.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Fresh Prints DSP, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White
Extras:  Heart punch, Chalk Talk Framelits dies, Real Red grosgrain ribbon (retired), staples, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  Kylie Bertucci

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.



And speaking of LOVE, we can' forget my love of coffee!  When I participated in our STARS demonstrator group's scavenger hunt through the new Occasions catalog, I ended up being the winner!  I had the privilege of choosing ANY BUNDLE for my prize, and I chose the Just Sayin' set and Word Bubbles Framelits bundle.  Wow, what a package!   (Thank you, Dawn and Laurie!!!)  You can see I used it here, along with the Perfect Blend stamp set.



I popped the cups and word bubble up with Dimensionals . . . don't they make you thirsty??!!



And, yes, I believe in the power of TWO!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Just Sayin', Perfect Blend
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Real Red
Paper:  Fresh Prints DSP, Season of Style DSP, Real Red DSP, Real Red cardstock, Whisper White
Extras:  Whisper White Sweater Trim, Heart punch, Basic Pearls, Word Bubbles Framelits, Dimensionals.
Inspired by:  Rita Wright

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Do you share my LOVE for pretty paper and my LOVE for coffee??  They are a great combination for sure!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: